WellSuite® IV Platform
- Log-in Page
- Wellness Dashboard
- Commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, and International Health Risk Assessments
- Wellness Reports
- Health Shelf® Self-Management Tools
- Assessment Tracking
- Administrator Site
The unique design paradigm of the WellSuite® IV Platform changes the way a user interacts with an HRA, offering:
Exceptionally engaging responsive visual design – offering an unparalleled experience on all devices.
Extensive Branching Logic – presenting a human-like approach to taking an online assessment.
Streamlined Navigation – allowing for a simple, yet comprehensive assessment process.
Efficient Question Grouping – enabling quick completion (11 minutes on average).
Database Driven Content – supporting multiple language and dialect options.
WellSuite® III Platform
We’ve combined the essential components of a successful wellness program into one convenient package – the WellSuite® III Platform – an integrated, comprehensive, online suite of products that will give you measurable results at an affordable price.
The Essential Components of a Successful Wellness Program:
- Assess your population with the Personal Wellness Profile™ – Advantage HRA, one of the most scientifically-based health risk assessments on the market.
- Help your population discover the value of the assessment results with an online video overview.
- Provide participants with an opportunity to make changes in their health.
- Present educational health information in a simple, easy-to-understand format.
- Engage employees with regular and motivating health communications.
- Track health activities and goals to inspire and motivate.
Brand it. Through the administrative features of the portal, you can brand it to your organization’s colors, logo, and messaging.
Customize it. Enable and disable features you want your population to see, such as the calendar, wellness news, messaging, and announcements.
Make it your own. Each wellness program component has an administrative feature that allows you to customize the settings, required fields, and sections of the program that are available to participants.
The WellSuite® III Platform is available in English, Spanish, and French.